January 2021 Term Classes
Registration for January classes will open on Monday 16th November at 9.00am and classes are available to view now to allow time to browse class information in advance of registration opening. Here is a taste of what is on offer:
- A new ‘History of Printmaking’ class
- Todd Garner will be delivering a range of Acrylics classes
- ‘Tales of the Riverbank’ and ‘The Name Game’ local history classes
- ‘Sculpting the Head’ a sculpture class in clay that does not need to be fired
- We also have a new range of History classes on offer too!
Continuation Classes – RE-BOOK NOW!
There are a number of continuation classes that commence in January for both languages and art, and students that are eligible to join these classes will be emailed a link by the CLL (only open to students who have completed the first part of the class). If students wish to receive RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning) next year for these classes they need to do both the October and January term. Unfortunately continuation classes will be unable to run unless there are sufficient student numbers, so please take a few minutes to check your inbox and book your place for the next phase of your learning.